The mission of CCTR is to:
- develop innovative end-to-end solutions that will enable extramural diagnosis, monitoring, coaching and treatment,
- provide scientifically sound knowledge on how this technology can be safely and effectively used in new concepts of care and care related prevention, and as a whole implemented in daily life and care practice,
- make a significant contribution to economic activity in this field.
To complete our mission, CCTR has defined the following goals:
- develop new medical devices for extramural diagnosis, monitoring, coaching and treatment;
- produce scientific output regarding the development, evaluation and implementation of the new medical devices developed;
- support healthcare organizations to implement the new concepts and technology in everyday care practice;
- make a substantial contribution to the innovation and improvement and thus the cost-effectiveness of long-term extramural care and care related prevention and to the challenge of creating a durable healthcare system;
- make a significant contribution to economic activity in the field of medical devices for extramural care.